FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Are there any monthly, annual, or start-up fees ?
NO, there are no fees.
• Are there any required meetings ?
NO, there are no required meetings.
• Are there any sales minimumss ?
NO, there are no sales minimums.
• Does my current broker need to release my real estate license before transferring it to CURB ?
Yes. Please see the application form on the Join Now page for details.
• When can I get direct phone support ?
You can reach us on the phone from 9am to 5pm.
• Can I use my own Transaction Coordinator ?
YES, our TC's are awesome, but you may use any Transaction Coordinator you like.
• Is CURB a member of GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors) & NAR (National Association of Realtors) ?
YES, we are members of both GAR & NAR
• Do I need to join GAR & NAR and a Local Board?
If you will be an active agent you will need to join GAR & NAR and your local board.
• Do I need to be a member the MLS ?
If you want access to listings and list properties on the MLS then your local MLS will require you to join.
• Can I do commercial transactions ?
YES, we allow our agents to conduct commercial transactions as well.
• Can I do leases with CURB ?
YES. CURB agents are able to do lease transactions.
• Can I sell business opportunities with CURB ?
YES, CURB members can sell businesses.
• How do I get paid ?
The escrow/Title company pays the agent direct.
• Can I just hang my license with CURB and not join the board ?
members to avoid all the GAR, NAR and local board membership fees and still get paid for transactions!
..$29 monthly fee.
• Can new agents join ?
YES, new agents are welcome.
• Is there any agent training available ?
YES. We offer direct one-on-one training with our agents covering all aspects of your real estate business;
Marketing, Open Houses, Contracts, Social Media, Websites, SEO, ..and more ! All at no cost to CURB
members. What can be better than having your company's own personal trainer ?
• Do you offer a Recruiting Bonus program ?
YES. Receive $100 for every agent you invite to join CURB. Just invite 7 agents a year to join puts a cool $700 in your pocket just for helping them keep their money! ..Not a bad gig !
• Can I do transactions anywhere in Georgia ?
YES, our Real Estate Commission Flat Fee Brokerage is available to any licensed Georgia real estate agent
anywhere in Georgia.
• I'm in the middle of a transaction, can I transfer it ?
YES, just have your current broker & seller sign a Listing Transfer. Contact your local MLS / Board for a
"Listing Transfer Form".
• Can I list properties for less than 6% ?
YES, you can charge any commission rate you like.
• Can I sign all my transaction forms on my phone ?
YES, CURB members have the ability to sign all their transaction forms on their phone from anywhere in the
• Does CURB have a consumer website ?
• Do I really keep all my commission ?
YES, you really keep all your commission.